2019 Q4 Goals
Goal Recap 10/30
- Fully onboard to Applico – For the first time in ever I am enjoying being “traditionally” employed. Short of asking for an NPS score, I’m not sure what a trackable metric looks like here beyond my boss and team being happy with my performance at end of year.
- no trackable metric but certainly feel that I have onboarded effectively and excited for the future at the company
- Run 100 miles across OrangeTheory and Treadmill – part of a larger goal to run 500 miles by my 30th birthday
- 72.9. Running 500 miles is no longer a priority given the amount of time it will take and that focusing on my diet is a stronger lever to reach my weight goals
- Finish redesign and evergreen content for Mikesmith.me
- Failure. Bumped to 2020.
- One new affiliate customer for FOMO AND ConvertKit – Longer term goal is to have my student loan payments paid by “passive”income and I need a baby step in that direction
- One CK customer.
- Publish “Hiring is broken” blog post
- My grandfather passed away on October 21st which was terribly sad but not tragic. We should all be so lucky to live that long. You can see my eulogy here.
- Million Dollar Consulting day seminar and exploring/visiting Boston
- Fully onboard to Applico and attend my first ever corporate holiday party
- Finally take my first Museum Hack tour. I feel like such a bad entrepreneur when I don’t drink the champagne.