16% body fat and/or 190 lbs from a current starting point of 218 and 21.9%
- Did not hit the top goal but did hit the sub goal of 1000 minutes of ab work. Currently at the same weight and higher body fat %. Do feel healthier though
Generate one affiliate sale of Fomo or convertkit
- Did not hit the goal. Next quarter goal will be outreach to certain # of prospects
Two new LPs for Scrappy Capital
- Accomplished this
Complete Founder/Hacker course
- Got ~25% through this but need to restart
- Lose 18 lbs & do 45 at home workouts + log 60 days of food
- didn’t hit the weight goal but much better with my eating
- Generate $100 in affiliate MRR
- didn’t really give this any attention. next Q is alower goal of one customer.
- 30 Days of Meditation -> Journaling -> Exercise morning routine before looking at phone
- nope. better with the latter part
- 3 day water fast
- will do this in Q3
- Scrappy Capital first close
- fromed entities, setup bank accounts, secured LPs and trending in the right direction.
- 3 Blog posts
- Yang Campaign retrospective
- “Hiring is broken”
- Self Employed stack
First close on Scrappy Capital Fund 1 – incorporated but corona significantly impacted this timeline
Lose 13 pounds, Intermittent fast for 30+ days, one 3 day water fast – 2 of 3 ain’t bad. Was very good with intermittent fasting and want to be more diligence with logging all the food I eat in the next quarter. Water fast will be an experience but maybe save for a post Covid world
Finish Mikesmith.me – finally launched an update that was probably a year overdue. I need to add more content but I think it is finally in a good place.
Test rev share advisory engagement – have not made money yet but the work is being done. I would expect both engagements to begin monetizing in the next quarter
Draft Gifting and one more sell sheet – WAYYY more work than i realized. Will take a few months
No Twitter and Instagram Jan 1-15 and Jan 15th unfollow all accounts – yes and was very good. I want to take first few days off each month of social media. It is a great tool but sometimes pulls me away from doing more important things.