2023 Q1 Goals
2023 Q1 Goals
- Journal > 75% of the quarter and track habits – The main goal of Q1 is to get back to the cadence of starting my mornings more leisurely than jumping out of bed and into my phone and work. Each day before I walk into the office I want to know I have done something to better myself and my people via personal development or health
- Stealth 250 and walk 100 miles on treadmill – I want to ensure i’m not just exercising but staying active all through the day at the standing desk where I can not be sedentary
- Explore Broader EY – I have enjoyed my nearly two years in my corner of the firm and want to peek up at the larger organization especially from an innovation context to see what else I can get involved in.
- Plan the next trip – Nothing on the calendar as of yet, and that should change ASAP
- Track all my trackable food – I fell off this at EOY and want to get back on the horse of targeting and tracking what I put in my body
- Pay taxes in Q1 – dont want to deal with extensions and having it looming over me.
- Work on stretching – I’ve noticed my flexibility has much room for improvement so I want to take this two week course to improve my flexibility and mobility to avoid injury
- Post EMS Blog post – Have my draft almost done. Once a quarter publishing feels realistic
- Start outreach habit – I have a great network but want to expand it so want to get into the habit of reaching out to folks I don’t know. Goal for Q1 is to do 20 outreaches and track on a spreadsheet